Vertical ElvWiS® ALUMINIUM Hybrid Wind Turbines
Sturdy, firmly mountable quality wind turbines made of high-grade plastic and metal components.
The ALUMINUM Hybrid wind turbines are intended for permanent fixed mounting and can also be installed in places where is no room for bracing elements. These sets include a two-stage wind turbine kit with different rotor sizes, a perfect matching, fully assembled ADVENTURE disc generator with an extendable, open-ended outdoor cable, and an universal usable rectifier or a battery charge controller.
As construction material for the turbines exclusively high-grade materials, such as corrosion-resistant stainless steel, impact and weather-resistant plastics, and durable aluminum are used. The rotor blades, the discs and all the openings for the axle and connecting parts have been completely cut with a precision laser and, therefore, fit perfectly. For smooth installation all construction and assembly parts are well prepared and already included. The turbines were designed in such a way that the exchange of individual components is very simple when needed. Thanks to the screwed design, these turbines offer additional protection against theft.
This turbines are hybrids of the ALUMINUM and ADVENTURE series, which combine their proven advantages:
- Large, solid rotor made of lightweight and durable aluminum.
- Stable and torsion-resistant stainless steel hollow axle in the rotor.
- Practical plug-in mounting of the rotor in the generator and upper bearing support.
- Effective bolt connection between rotor and rotor axis.
- Easy adjustment in the upper bearing by floating mounting.
- Massive stainless steel ball bearings in generator and mount.